I’ve looked up this information in the Open Source Development With CVS book so many times that I decided to put it up here so others who might want it can get at it just as easily as I can.
* Creating a repository: cvs -d init
* Importing a module: cvs import -m
* Checking a module out: cvs checkout
* Adding and checking files in:
o cvs add -kb
o cvs -q commit -m
* Updating a module – be in the same directory as project: cvs update -dR
More information can be got either from the cederquist manual or from the book mentioned above – its quite good, actually. Of course, you’re using subversion now, right?